1. Work Experience
06/2016 – present: Student Employee at The Institute for Educational Quality Improvement (IQB), Berlin
Helping to maintain and develop the IT infrastructure (software and hardware) of the research institute, as part of the EDV (IT) team. Currently assigned to develop web applications for the institute.
02/2014 – 10/2017: Founder at hdclassicalmusic.com
A project that aimed to make the great works of classical music available to everyone in the world for free, to use in their own projects and to enjoy.
Currently only the Youtube channel remains, with a small selection of some of the best pieces published over the course of the project.
Over the course of almost 4 years, in addition to its Youtube views and subscribers, the project had over 2,000,000 website views by listeners from over 180 countries.
12/2014: Interview helper at Balliol College, Oxford University
I assisted as a student helper with the organization of the admissions interview process for applicants at Balliol College, Oxford University.
2011 – 2012: Volunteer at GREPIT (a Romanian association for students with a passion for IT)
- Member of the official organizing team for the 7th edition of the GrepIT national contest. (2012)
- Member of the official organizing team for the 6th edition of the GrepIT national contest. In addition, I also was a member of the jury for the “Website Design & Development” section. (2011)
10/2015 – est. 09/2020: Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
B.A. Philosophy and Economics
● Romanian – native language
● English – European level C1 (CAE – A; TOEFL – 118/120)
● German – European level C1 (DSH-3)